Thursday 5 March 2009

BATH & WEST INFERNO

Today I am proud to be among those senior figures involved in honing the County's emergency plans to perfection. There has been an explosion at the Bath and West Show. I always knew it was dangerous to keep so many gas-filled ruminants in one place. But with good strategic planning we will overcome. The excercise will stretch our team to their limits. However we now have the cream of IBM technology to back us up and I confidently expect that though the learning curve will be steep the results will prove the validity of everything we have done in the County. So, if you spot me as I emerge from the bunker, give a cheery wave or a thumbs up. We are in capable hands today and if it all goes belly-up there is still the chance of a solid investment across the water. That's something to look forward to !

No comments: