I bring you very good news from a booming corner of Europe! A trusted friend and business associate of mine is just back from Slovakia which remains outside the eurozone and still offers a generous rate of exchange against our currency. I will be recommending to the Chief Executive that Somerset invests a sensible proportion of its reserves in this emerging country. I have no dout that Mr Jones' worldwide contacts will confirm the veracity of my advice. In the meantime I am also happy to offer help to any of you wishing to transfer investments from other close nations, like France. I am never more than a simple click away.
A Man of Principle
-
*Admittedly he needed a gentle if persuasive push, but Stephen Gill finally
rolled into my welcoming arms today. **His membership form is still blank,
but ...
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment